Saturday 6 November 2004

More musings.

But first, pictures!! I promise pictures of my room and here they are!! Click here. Having said that, anyone knows a good site for picture placing? Also, which web tracker is the best?

And on with my crazy thoughts...

Suddenly, I realize a few things about life. Whenever we say devil, we normally think he's the one who puts stumbling blcks in our life. Things like sickness, poverty, dangerous people, etc. Well, he could be those. But, like what pastor Mal Fletcher said, some of those also came from God. As he said, Satan will take advantage of all this situation. From what I see, this means the devil is not only trying to pull us down but anytime we are down, he will try to keep us there.

By thinking that Satan brings trouble, we may think that he is only outside. That he is creating problems in the world. But something hit me last week. Satan is also near us. He doesn't only act through others but in us. He is Anger, he is Fear, he is Doubt, he is Insecurity, he is Worry. God has many great plans for each and everyone of us but the devil will always put this insecure feelings in us to prevent us from fulfilling this plans. That's how he works.

When I realize that, I know that God is always for me and always going to be there to help me get through and fulfill those plans. Any Doubt, any Worry, any Fear I have over those plans are only works of the devil and nothing more. As it is said, if God is for me, who can be against me? Realizing that, nothing is impossible. As long as it's in God's plan, all things are possible. Really, the sky is the limit. Many a times they say things are impossible. Well, so many 'impossible' things have been done like going into space, running below 10 seconds and flying a heavier than air plane. Why not the next impossibles like creating the perfect diodes, finding a cure for all types of sickness and even, educating all men so that we are all civilised? no more fighting, no more backstabbing, no more evil. It's fantasy but I say, it can be reality.

1 comment: