Sunday 31 October 2004

A week of discoveries

My first discovery (well, more for you all), I have gmail!! Dunno why I get it also haahahahaha...

Second discovery, the washing powder I brought over...






has a scoop!! and a clip!! hahaha.... let's not even think of the reasons behind it...

3rd discovery, the washing machine has a hot dryer!! Yes, I've been blur...

and the final discovery... I really, really, REALLY hate alcohol and cigarettes. Plus, disco music and all the techno remixes suck.

4 comments:

  1. washing powder... clip?? thats sSOMETHINGg NneWw!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa itu gmail?
    beast

    ReplyDelete
  3. itu gmail ialah google mail. 1 Gb untuk email-email semua. itu saja.

    ReplyDelete
  4. itu gmail ialah google mail. 1 Gb untuk email-email semua. itu saja.

    ReplyDelete