Sunday 24 October 2004

The week ahead looks...

Great!! But then again, that's how all my weeks start. The irony is, this is posted on Saturday but for me, weeks start on Monday. Anyway, after months of no blog-reading/blog-posting/blog-commenting, I'm back on track! Just read through everyone (of importance) blog namely all the name you see at the side. Got Tag-Board up, and even linked to BB Egroup. Hmm... next thing is to link SSP Egroup and get a web counter but that can wait for next month.

As of right now, my project has hardly begun. To be brutally frank, it's hasn't started. Tutorials, a bit confusing. Lecture notes been procrastinating too busy to read them. Haih... 3rd year. Anyway, it's all good! Somehow, someway, some.... other region of the earth? hahahahhaaa.... me gila liao...

Well, here's hoping by this time next week I would have

  1. Finish 90% of my tutorials.
  2. Read through all my lecture notes.
  3. Got my project underway i.e. Read all about holograms and started using Matlab to design the mask.
  4. Kept up to date with everyone's blog which is (in no particular order) Tim Nam, Dave, Nigel, Misaki, Kin Wah, Chien Yin, Roy, Hsiu Lye, Ee-lin, Choon. Think that's it.

The first 3 parts, I'm pretty sure I can do since my week is clear of any pesky going outs. The 4th.... well, harder since I still don't have internet access in my room! Sigh... wait another 15 to 20 days...

Anyway people, just wanted to write this as a starting point. See you all next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment