Monday 25 October 2004

Manchester United 2-0 Arsenal

Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There goes Arsenal's unbeaten run, there goes their invincibility and there goes Manchester United back in action!!

Well, not that I watch the match. After church (which was pretty good), forgot about the match and went home to rest after lunch. However, I got news of the result in the evening and that caps a brilliant day! Manchester United are back! Glory, glory Man Utd!! Penalty by van Nistelrooy and goal by Rooney was enough to settle this. As an added bonus, Arsenal didn't score! Hahahaha...

My friends who watched the match said Man U played pretty rough but somehow, I'm not too bothered. After all, no one would say Arsenal was playing a gentleman's game during the 90's. Anyway, just to be neutral, I went to www.soccernet.com to check out it's report on the match. From what I read, it seems that though Man U was pretty rough, Arsenal also was too. Anyway, that's my opinion. Nite all...

3 comments:

  1. dad watched the game on his own. no one to share. would have enjoyed it more if no. one son is with him !!! poor man

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww... never mind, i come back and watch all the games with him then!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH MAN!!! GO MAN UTD!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooot

    ReplyDelete