Monday 8 November 2004

Motivation

Today's sermon was awesome. Pastor Dave was preaching today and he preach about how we can take the next step.

In a nutshell, he preach that when we keep on giving even when we are empty, that's when we will really see God's miracles work in our lives. That God cannot do miracles if we are full. Which is very true. If we are contented with our lives, what miracles are needed? Only when we have nothing, then only can God do something to enrich our lives.

Thinking back, there has been quite a number of similar but not the same sermons over the last year. It makes it even more fundamental in seeing God's work in our lives. To sum it all up, when we keep faith in Jesus, and we carry on keeping faith and doing His will on earth even when we get to a point where we think we have nothing left to give, then we will really see God's hands on our lives. It speaks about trusting God wholely and proclaiming His words shamelessly.

Some thing has happen to me over the weekend. I pledge my life to serve God and in return, He gave me His promise over my life. It's a promise I know He will never break and it's a promise that I'll hold on to forever. He is my Father in Heaven and just as my parents will never forsake me, neither will He. With His promise, I can now go through life confidently and successfully.

Dear Lord, thank you for your promise. Thank you that you accept me just as
I am. You have made me perfect and that is something I will never forget. Thank
you for your guidance over my life. I pray that in everything I do, I give glory
unto You. In Jesus might name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment