Sunday 10 July 2005

A week of events.

Phew, glad the week's over. Oh wait, it's not! NNNOOOOooooooo....!!!!

Monday, learn the meaning behind cannot move a muscle. I literaly could not stand up! It took all my energy just to sit up on the bed.

Tuesday, I was dusty, sweaty (as usual) added with completely wet and having paint on me. Dumb rain... Oh! I also learnt I have a slight fear of heights plus experiencing having my nerves totally shot. When painting a wall, had to stand on a ladder to reach the high parts. Let me just say, it's very unnerving standing on top of a ladder that's not completely sturdy and hearing the outside door banging shut everytime someone opens it. Couldn't finish painting coz could not concentrate. In fact, for the next hour or so, every door shutting made me jump.

Wednesday, went for the last powerhouse ever. Coz next year it's Connect groups! Well, nothing much happened except it was Shu En's birthday. Also played some observation games, the kind seniors love to play at Christian camps back in secondary school. At least they tell the answers to this ones...

Thursday, had a mini Halifax gathering. That's it actually.

Friday, watched "The Man with the Golden Gun" on ITV.

Today, blogged. Tomorrow, church and lunch outing. Life is busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment