Tuesday 5 July 2005

14 hours sleep

Fresh from a 1 hour sleep on Saturday night, I ended up sleep for 14 straight hours on Sunday night. After dinner, I went straight to sleep which was about 12. Unbelievably, I could not wake up the next morning. I actually woke up at 11 but I just could NOT get up. It took me all of my strength just to stand up! Regretfully, that meant I had to skip helping in church today. Haihzz....

Not a bad landmark. Set my minimum sleep time (it's at night, it's still sleep hehe...) and then set my maximum sleeping time. Good night people...

P.S. Yes, I know I was suppose to have only 5 posts up but with all the new posts coming in fast and furious, I've run out of options.

2 comments:

  1. not bad, i mean the amount of stuff u type. so long and alot! good work, man!

    Congrats for your graduation! one of the first to graduate among my friends! hehe.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... thank you!

    look out for another bunch of posts this weekend as I finish up the back log!

    ReplyDelete