Sunday 10 July 2005

The music preference tag

From Ee-lin. Saw it a month ago but due to my lazyness procrastinating "business", only got round to it today.

Total volume of music files on my PC:
390 songs. Cleared quite a lot recently, more to go. Plus a few more to come. Wahahaha...

The last CD i bought:
Pop Shuvit's Take It and Shuvit. They're the best! Not the last though, going to probably buy a few more within the next month or so...

Song playing right now:
None actually. In IT lab, no real mood to listen. But the next song I'll be playing will probably be Evan & Jaron's Crazy For This Girl. Why? Coz it's the next song in my playlist. Hehe...

5 songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
Actually, hard to choose coz I listen to all the songs quite equally. But since you asked...
Come On You Reds (Manchester United)
- Manchester United theme. Would say the Glory Glory United one but that's too common...
Heart Of Worship (Passion)
- Reminds me of my sins and how much I need God.
Majesty (Here I Am) (Delirious?)
- the song I heard when watching clip from The Passion Of Christ. Really moved me that time. Not sure if it's the song or the clips but hey, it works either way...
Semi Charmed Life (Third Eye Blind)
- Just a very upbeat song.
Same Direction (Hoobastank)
- Kinda talks about life and how everyone seems to be doing the same thing. Blogged about it once before.

Five people to whom i'm passing the baton:
Wen-liang, Dave Teoh, Hong Leong, Winnie and Weng Sing.

2 comments:

  1. passing the baton? eh... apa meaning? haha... im so slow at these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. means who you want to do this tag next.

    =)

    ReplyDelete