Sunday 10 July 2005

Round Up

Well, sort of unofficial because I have yet to blog about a quote I heard, lessons from Ice Princess and the influences which made me who I am today. Also been wanting to blog about the things I have learnt here but that can wait till I have left.

But other than those, I have pretty much finish off all the blogging posts I have delayed. It's weird that there was no post for 1 month+ then suddenly 15 posts in 9 days. Still, hopefully this doesn't happen again.

Next week, my parents are going to be down and we'll be travelling so probably no new posts till the 24th. But, will tell about my travels and my graduation day after that. And maybe, also post up the 3 that I want to. But, till then, enjoy the posts!! And I hope to see more comments and/or tagboard messages. Too quiet hehehee....

3 comments:

  1. hey ad, when are your parents going to UK? Thought of giving them a call before i go back to melbourne. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. They going on the 14th. Better call soon if you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohooo! yr parents joining u there? ahh... i remember how that felt. so good... =) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete