Saturday 1 November 2003

Sat Night Fever...

okok, before my mom rushes to get a ticket here, this does NOT mean I'm having a fever...

Right, this night (well, a couple of hours ago...), went down to the bar to celebrate a friend's birthday. Saw all the disco lights and thought something else was going on... never mind, masuk sajalah...

So, there we were, a group of 5. Then, invited 3 girls down and it was balanced! Actually didn't do much, just belanja the birthday boy 1 pint of beer each (us 3 guys anyway). The four girls had their drinks paid for by Wong (the birthday guy). So, started lah... Wong had to drink each glass of beer with whoever who paid for it... so, all of us got a similar amount. For me, I just got him 1 shot of some pineapple thingy, not too bad... would have tasted better without the alcohol =P Wong drank veerryyy slowly so, we tried to speed him up... haha... didn't work. Well, we all just sat there, chit-chatting, taking pictures and generally just watch Wong down glass after glass... heh.

After that, go back to roomla! what you expect? Wong wasn't that drunk, think he made it back to his room ok. Room nearby only anyway...

Well... that's it for tonight! Had my first taste of something alcoholic here in Britain! So, anyone betting I would take some alcohol here and/or go disco, must belanja me lunch when I come back in June!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment