Thursday 13 November 2003

Last entry...

Today, will be the last day I am blogging on this site...

coz tomorrow and onwards, I'll be blogging on a new site!!! That's right. Due to great help from both Dave and Wen-liang, my new blog site will be at adrianydj.davidteoh.com.

Yeap, going to a new site. First of all, I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to Dave for letting my blog be on his site (must be the 10th time he's heard that from me...) and for setting it all up for me... haha... must be quite hard for him since I sooooo far away...

Also, a big thank you to Wen-liang for help me redirect this blog to the new one... alright, html and the web ROX!!

Anyway, there is a link (the very top one) to my new blog so, come on over! Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment