Saturday 1 November 2003

Halloween Disco

Alright, it's the morning after the first disco of my life... ok Tim Nam, i've been in a disco. So, what next?

Well, actually the night started out kinda funny... i met up with Isaac and along with some other people, called for cabs and we were off!! Reach the place a little late then got in the queue to go in. Got our tickets (for the special room... *shrug*). Then, met up with Voon Chung and the rest of the engineering guys (and gal). Partay!!

Heehee... actually, no. Was sitting inside the room with them for a while, took some pictures during that time. Too bad I didn't bring my camera. After a while, suddenly they decided to go out!! What to do? Followlah... boy, was the music loud!! And I thought my volumn was too much... Then, just walk around for a bit then joined a friend on the dance floor. Alright, this is where I discover that... I really don't like dance music. It was loud and flat. All that boosted your adrenalin is the bass thumping away. Sometimes I feel like just going with the flow but, cannotlah... I listen to Linkin Park on my laptop also more shiokla!!!! haih...

Ok, had enough of the dance floor so stepped outside for a bit of fresh air and to let my ears return to normal. Wow, now I know what they mean by ears ringing... After a very short time outside, came back in and saw Vicky. Apparently he had enough also and wanted to go back. Fine by me but going just 2 of us not nice, taxi fair steep... =D. So, we looked around and found a couple of guys who were ready to go too, Isaac and Surin. Went outside and found another guy, Joe. He wanted to call his friend out so we waited a bit. We waited and waited and waited and waited... haih, got tired of waiting so hailed a cab and 4 of us got in. Took the taxi all the way to Halifax. 4 pounds 70 pence! but share 4 people, 1 pound 20p each okla.... nyuk nyuk, I untung, only paid 1 pound 10p =P. So, that was the end of the adventure... too many people, music so loud cannot get to know people... and finally, once and for all, do NOT like dance music. Now, for the REAL adrenalin rush, Linkin Park!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment