Sunday 31 December 2006

2006

It's been quite a year. Too bad I couldn't game all the solitaire games I know within the 365 days. On the topic of things not done this year, among many are...

  1. Becoming more discipline.
  2. Settle down in Penang.
  3. Blog once a week.
  4. Get a regular timing for Quiet Time.
  5. Get more involve in church work.

However, there are some notable achievements such as

  1. Experience working life.
  2. Discover what I'm more passionate about.
  3. Get used to life in Malaysia.
  4. Discover more about Malaysia.
  5. Watch more football.

Finally, things I wanna see get done in 2007 (can say like new year's resolution):

  1. Blog about latest personal events and thoughts ASAP.
  2. Apply to MENSA and take their IQ test.
  3. Join MUSC in SS2.
  4. Keep up to date with friends, online presence and relatives (not in that order).
  5. Be fluent in Cantonese/Mandarin (this might not happen though).
  6. Get a regular QT and be active in church.
  7. Build a good personal timetable and stick to it as much as possible.
  8. Do what I say I'll do ASAP.
  9. Concentrate on the Important, not the Urgent.

On a reflection back... it's been quite an okay year for me. Nothing worthwhile to note but I'm satisfied. For 2007, I'm gonna aim to be extremely over the moon over what I have achieved when I look back.

Note: Probably need someone to keep me in line. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment