Monday 1 January 2007

2007

First post of the new year. Off to a rather slow start but manage to get somethings done today. Hopefully, more things will be done by the end of the day. Ok, I gotta admit that having my housemate do his spring cleaning today did help me get out of the chair and on to doing something more worthwhile. Still... a good start eh?

Things I have accomplish are like washing the car (and it's cushion), sweeping the floor and packing up some stuff in my room. By the end of the day I hope to have start packing everything in readiness for when I move out. Also, gotta remember to call DiGi tomorrow. By the way, I've settled on a date to come back home. Gonna leave Penang about 12 noon on Friday afternoon to beat the jam so should arrive in KL about 4-5 pm. Next step, start planning yum cha sessions with friends I haven't seen in years...

No comments:

Post a Comment