Saturday 30 December 2006

Instant Update

Haven't blog for so long though I have a million and one things to blog about. Oh well, better late than never. Minor news that I want to get off my chest are like:

  1. Went for my cousin's wedding. Very traditional like. 2nd cousin wedding in 2 years. That makes 1 cousin on my father's side married and 2 cousins on my mother's side married. Gee... times like this make you realize that all my relatives are getting older. Heck, all the older generation are already talking about who is next. Times like this makes me glad I'm quite far down the line, hehehehe...

  2. Drove home with all green lights from the roundabout till Springfield. Okay, so there was one yellow near PISA but hey, rare is it that I don't have to stop the car at a traffic light on my way home. Happened twice to me already, maybe I should have bought 4-D. Hehehehee...

  3. Went to the new Queensbay Mall already. Nothing of note; it's basically a smaller version of Mid-Valley. Don't see why every Penangite wants to be there at the opening week though. Half the shops aren't even open and the GSC cinema only opens in January. The only thing that's of interest is that it's the only other mall on the island like Gurney Plaza and that it's in the southern area. This means that those of us who live in Bayan Lepas now no longer need to travel all the way to Gurney (and endure massive traffic jams as well as get a headache finding for parking space) for weekend entertainment. (Updated: Queensbay is now quite easy to get in now since it's curiousity factor has all been worked out. Gurney is back to usual busyness for now but I foresee Queensbay taking up a major percentage of Gurney's patrons once it's fully operational.)

No comments:

Post a Comment