Wednesday 2 August 2006

Relaxing Weekend

Aaaahhhh... well, it's been a very relaxing weekend. Both me and my housemate spend more than half the time sleeping. Goooooood sleeeeppp....

Don't believe me? My Saturday program became waking up late (near lunchtime), have lunch, take a nap, go for Youth Ministry, laze around, dinner, movie and sleep.

Sunday was better! Woke up nearly as late, surf internet, lunch then sleep again till dinner! Course I ended up staying up later than I'd want to but hey, good rest all around.

The effect is tremendous! This week, I've been able to concentrate harder on my work. Just goes to show you how important sleep can be...

Oh! Penang International Bridge Marathon was on Sunday morning! I actually went to sleep when the runners had already started. Interesting...

1 comment:

  1. babies r like that. sleep...eat...sleepi'll buy something for ur mouth 4 ur next bd. he he he. guess who!!

    ReplyDelete