Friday 28 July 2006

Moved prayerfully.

Oh Lord,

You are great and mighty Lord. Your glory knows no bounds and You alone are deserving of all glory and honour and praise. Lord, thank you for using me so mightily this week. That I may be able to execute all my tasks and make much headway in my work. Thank you Lord that You've always answered my prayers and are always beside me.

I know that chasing after You and following Your ways is tough and extremely difficult. Yet, I am comforted by the assurance You gave that You will never leave me nor forsake me. I can go forward in confidance that no matter what lies ahead, You will protect me.

Lord, I am in awe of the mighty things You have done and the perfect ways in how You keep all Your promises. You are the might God and yet, You choose to be with me and help me. In all things, I know You hand is upon it and that I have nothing to fear.

So Lord, I pray that You will remain in me as I remain in You. Let me never forget your word but have it on my lips at all times. Lord, use me. Use me to rise up a generation that no longer settles for mediocrity but instead is fully submitted to Your will. I know Lord, now is the time. There is a generation who is hungry for Your touch. A generation that is prepared to break the mold. And so Lord, I pray that this generation will get the courage to stand up for You. Mold us so that we may not only change the culture but also change a nation. For I know Lord, only You and You alone can do this. I humble myself before You great power. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment