Saturday 15 July 2006

POTC:DMC

Well, it has been an eventful week. Monday was a holiday so quite eventful as I manage to get some things done plus took the evening bus back to Penang.

Tuesday was filled with meetings and cell group meeting so there's plenty of events there. By the way, cell group just became a little more interesting...

Wednesday marked the day I only ate fish for my meals. That's right, fish and chips for lunch, McD fish burger for dinner. No chicken, no beef and most importantly, no rice! Yes!!! Oh, and I got my car fixed. Cost me RM4.20 only.

On Thursday, the only thing worth noting is going for dinner at Old Town. Period.

And yesterday! Yesterday was kinda weird coz I chose to go to McD for lunch and the rest of them followed! Not to mention being in the car in front of me... Other event worth noting is this marks the first time I've gone to the same restaurant for lunch and dinner. Wuahahahaah....

Watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2 last night as well. Dumb cliffhanger, now I got to watch the third one. But it was very nice, albeit a little gross. Funny movie though.

And... that's it! I'm off to the top of the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment