Wednesday 2 August 2006

6 Reasons Why I will never abandon God

  1. He gave me a reason, a mission, a purpose for life. I am here today because He has a plan for me, a plan to bring about His might works.
  2. He gives me comfort and strength to go out and do His work. I can confidently go out into the world and follow my heart knowing that He has my back always.
  3. He promises to protect me always. No matter what situation I am in or what kind of danger threatens me, I am not afraid because I'm secure in the knowledge that His angels are watching over me always.
  4. I have heard Him. I have felt His holy spirit. And I have seen His angels! He has given me much joy! He has comforted me in my sorrows. He has done all this and much more for me!
  5. I have seen Christians who live full on for Him! They are loud! They are fearless! They dare do the impossible and the dangerous because they know their God has said so and it SHALL be done! At the same time, I see that on their own, they have done little but God has brought about so much more!
  6. I have been to God-centred events. With His presense strong in that place, He moves among us. The event becomes awesome! It becomes incredible! More than that, it becomes a life-changing event. Truly, with Him at the centre of everything we do, not only do we succeed at it, but we reap rewards far beyond our expectations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment