Wednesday 16 August 2006

An Awesome God!!

Wow! Can God be more awesome?

Yesterday I went for a talk, "How to Hear God's Voice" by Richard Blackaby. Had my doubts at first about it but it was great! I felt the presense of God as well as it reminded me of how God truly is always with us. I learn a little more about God and what He speaks to us about.

An amazing example has been the last 5 days. I not only injured my toe, but I also develop a cold (along with it's side effects, cough and sore throat) and to top it all, I dented my car. In anyone's books, that's gotta be a pretty bad week. Course, I also started the week with some bad news about my performance but yet, I'm not angry, sad, depondant or unmotivated. If anything, I'm more carefree, happier and more motivated! It can't be me, it must be the spirit comforting me and leading me on. I can't even feel sad that my car looks ugly now! I just so in awe of how God can really work in me.

Richard Blackaby pointed out that when God speaks through someone on stage, the same speech can speak different things to different people in the audience. And speak personally at that. That's how amazing God is. One event, one speaker, and many learn more about God in many different ways personally. Each audience feels like the speaker is speaking to them directly. Now that's an amazing speech. And it can only happen when God does the speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment