Monday 8 May 2006

Thank you visitors!

Here is a quick thank you shout out to all those who still visited my site though there was nothing new for 2 months. Your visits have spurred me on to post more frequently and habitually.

More updates, working life is very stressful. There's always some case to do or issue to tackle. The cliche to enjoy student life because it's the best time of your life is certainly true. You have more free time then too. Though there's no need to work outside 9 to 5 (in most cases), chances are you've spent so much time and energy at work, home is really more a place to relax and unwind. Let's put it this way, in the 7 months I've been here, I have not yet been able to be more active in outside activities. Also, I have not been able to properly clean up my apartment due to using weekends to recuperate from a hard week's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment