Friday 12 May 2006

1U

Went to 1 Utama to meet up with a friend today. Boy, was that an adventure...

Since I didn't know the way there, I got directions from some other friends which was quite straightforward. Ran into my first problem when I didn't see the TV3 building. As a result, I missed the right turning and had to take the next one which was the Ikano Power Centre turnoff. (on the bright side, I now know where Ikano is as well as The Curve and Tesco)

Through some clever deduction (and a lot of guesswork and dumb luck), I manage to find my way back to 1U. "At last!" I thought. Then silly me went under the building and found myself back where I started. Haih...

So once again I had to take the Ikano turnoff and find my way back to 1U. This time, I took the right turning and manage to get into the carpark. After my mini adventure getting there, the carpark and finding my car later on was no big deal.

It struck me that in effect, I have gone to the same place 3 times in a day. How about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment