Monday 8 May 2006

Latest update.

Ok people, I know you've suffered but bear with me for a little while longer.

I've moved to Springfield condo just before CNY, have gotten all necessary appliances and conveniences in the apartment, getting busier but growing more in work plus being more active in church. There's still some way to go before I would consider being settled down in Penang yet though.

Due to a couple of friends who came up to Penang, I now know more places to eat and places to go to. Also, more familiar with roads around Georgetown now. Give me 6 more months and I'll know Penang roads better than KL and PJ roads, heh. Quite settled with working life in Intel and my aparment is comfortable enough. Only thing left to do is to pack up the kitchen, unblock the bathroom, get a cleaner and newspaper delivery, buy a gas tank and I'll be all set for Penang. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment