Monday 26 September 2005

A week early

Celebrated my birthday a week before my actual birthday due to the probability of traveling up to Penang on that day. It was a very nice dinner and the cake was awesome! Hahaha... I'll let you guess where I had it! MUahahahaahaha...

Then yesterday, went for Aaron's 21st birthday. Only just realize that we were born exactly a week apart. How cool is that? The birthday bash was nice as well. Aaron's family really pull out all the stops for it. Great dinner and excellent time catching up with old friends. I met back Aaron (of course!), Matthew, Santana, Siva, Yin Whai, Tack Wee and Cheng Yew. Iong Ying was also there but as I met him a while ago, can't really say met him back, heh...

Other than that, my week has pretty much been boring. With so much time on my hand, I have manage to muse and reflect some more! Wahahahaa... but I won't bore you with my 2 cents (for now). Wait for it! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment