Friday 9 September 2005

My G.O.D. is B.I.G. - Russ Evans, Audacious 2005

How this for accidental forward planning? I thought I had ran out of folders to keep my certs and went to Popular to buy a new one. They didn't have any thick file folders so I compensated and bought a thin, 20 page one instead (Note: this was 2 weeks ago). Course, with all my "busyness" I delayed actually filing up my certs... Then, on Monday night, as I was packing to go for the Intel interview, my dad suggested bringing a folder with all my relevant documents, to keep it nice and simple. So, the newly bought folder was nicely put into use without me having to remove all unneccessary certs I might have put in! Oh, but it gets better! When I was digging around for some more certs, I found I already had another new folder with a few certs! Which means, I had bought an extra folder which would have been a waste if it weren't used for bringing to interviews! So, through sheer fate (or accident depending on how you choose to believe) I have got ready a folder to bring to interviews while being able to file all my certs up. And this all was done before I even started thinking about applying for jobs!

Speaking of interviews, I have gone for one at Intel Penang. Flunked some simple questions but good learning experience. In fact, can say that the entire journey up and down was a good learning experience as well.

Upcoming plans include a BBQ and more soul searching. See ya later, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment