Saturday 10 September 2005

Alma Mater (18/09/05)

Visited my secondary school earlier during my brother's speech day. Here are some pictures I took of the 'updates' around the school...

Squash Complex still looks the same. At least there's a new fence now, no more students sneaking in through the back!


The newest addition (for those who do not know) is the new scout's den besides the squash complex. Also, the barren patch on the field is growing grass finally!


What happened to the old scout's den, the store room and the PBSM room?! It's all gone!


Countdown to SPM and PMR!! There seems to be unlimited number of days left though...


Goodbye lake/garden, hello porch? Oh, take note of the phone on the pillar. There's quite a few of them around the school nowadays...


The guardhouse. Kinda makes the school more imposing, don't you think?

Interesting enough, all this changes were implements before Pn. Ishah retired. Her final legacy to the school?

1 comment:

  1. How I miss the school! Hehe, what a massive changes! =) I would like to visit the school when I get back later..

    ReplyDelete