Wednesday 28 June 2006

Simplicity works best

It still blows my mind. Sometimes, the best Christians out there are those with NOTHING to their name. It's amazing to note that when we truly have nothing to depend on and we depend solely on Him, He will deliver us in such amazing ways!

God truly redefines life. The helpless are made strong. The poor are made rich. The sick is healed and the dead is raised to life! He is a God of miracles yesterday, today and tomorrow!

One thing I have learn is that while He can do all in an instant, most of the time the waiting is so that we can learn to depend solely on Him for salvation. I've just realize that in order to go to Heaven, it's not do this, this and that but actually, trust in Him more and more to do all that and more! I've never heard a good and powerful testimony about how someone has done wonders by themselves. It's always about how they allow God to take control.

King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Prince of Peace, You are truly the might God. And I will worship You all of my days. Lord, I pray today that you will help me yield more and more of my life for You. Let my life be a real living sacrifice and in everything, let You be in control. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment