Friday 23 June 2006

Rain

It's been raining off and on in Penang for the past 2 weeks or so. Reminds me of England. Unlike KL where it either rains heavily for 3 hours or so then heats up like an oven the rest of the day, Penang rain is more like really scattered showers. It can rain for 1 minute, then stop, then rain for an hour. Heck, it can rain as much as 5 times a day!

Not that I'm complaining though (except in the mornings when I really have to get outta bed!). I like rain. Don't like swimming though. Course, having rain so off and on makes it difficult to choose my outdoor wear (again, England comes to mind) and for me to make up my mind whether to wash my car.

Amazing isn't it? Rain in KL means having to rewash the car. Rain in Penang means I can postpone washing for another week! Life is good...

Unfortunately, the floor mats are getting quite dirty so car wash, here I come! Now, note to self: wear cap everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment