Saturday 21 January 2006

Springfield ho!!

This marks the first blog post since I've moved to my permanent Penang home. It's been quite a week actually. Discover a new area in Penang which consist of mainly the place around my new home. hehehe...

This week also marks the end of the training program ran by my department. Plus, got a case which I start off on my own!

Actually, I remember doing some things worth blogging about but can't recall any of them due to what I've done just now. Went for a dinner cum video presentation on the relevancy of the bible and God today. Think I've found a direction, sort of.

Also, it reminded me of what I was looking for in a church. I'm looking for a church where the congregation is commited to living completely for God. I'm looking for a church that believes in everything the bible says and believes that there is no other alternatives than to live for God. In some ways, I'm also looking for a church that would inspire, motivate and excite me. I firmly believe that church should be the highlight of every week. I think I'm closer to finding it now.

~It's amazing what God will do with one person in one day, with one passion for His name. - Mal Fletcher~

1 comment:

  1. good to hear that u r getting 'tuned'. nothing is permanant as u know but being able to feel better is a good sign.which church did u attend? give it a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete