Monday 2 January 2006

Happy 2006!!!

Well, it's the new year! Along with it, comes 2 new resolutions for this blog of mine. The first, is to keep it updated at least once a week (I know, I've made this promise since the beginning of time but now, it's for real!). Secondly, I'm going to be changing the blog around as I learn more and more about websites. So, look forward to seeing new things in the coming months!

Ok, quick look back on 2005. Audacious changed my life forever. Hope City will always remain in my heart. In fact, 5 months since I've left it, I'm still missing the friends and the church! Sighhhhhhh

For those who haven't known yet (where have you been?!) I'm now working in Intel, Penang for about 2 and a half months now. Getting settled down not only on the job but also with life in Penang. Only thing is still haven't found a good church. Too many decent ones. Pray for me please!

Other things I've been up to includes attending my cousin's wedding in singapore, visitting Batam, going on a mission trip to Pengkalan Hulu, getting into another accident, bowling a 100 points game, got my car washed so it looks like new (not now though, never park under trees if you want your car to look very new!) and went church hopping. Feeling very lost now...

Oh well, that's all for now. See you all later!

2 comments: