Thursday 16 June 2005

Volunteer Cleaner (3rd July 2005)

On that day, I started helping out in the church, cleaning it. Basically, I come in 10am - 4pm every weekday and vacumn the office corridors and rooms, clean the windows on the doors (all that fingerprint stains...), clean toilets and mop floors. Oh! I also empty the bins in all the offices.

Ironically, I'm cleaning around the church though my own room is not so well maintained. Better still, I sort of volunteered to do all this. Heh.

Well, it's actually quite nice and quite exciting seeing how the church operates. Also, I'm learning to sleep earlier and hopefully, becoming stronger. Cleaning is hard work! Pretty much tired out everytime I get back. Also, this gives me a whole new appreciation for the things a cleaner has to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment