Monday 14 March 2005

Week of many activities...

It's been a very interesting week. Can't believe it's actually only one week since I last blog. First, there was the dissapointing fact that Man Utd are out of the Champion's League. Then, Leverkusen crash out too (to Liverpool of all teams...). Actually, I went out to Cavendish (which is the bar/restaurant which I live right behind of) to see the trashing. In fact, I cut my thumb there with my key ring. That's right, not the key, the key ring. Think there's a little niche in it and my itchy thumb just had to stroke it till it bled. Been trying to do thing without the use of it since wednesday till now.

On Thursday, I finally went into the lab and test out my mask! Not exactly what I hope for but it still works!! Given that the mask is the reverse of what it was meant to be ie. the transparent parts are black and vice versa, that it worked is satisfactory already.

Friday, went to shoutlouder. I was late getting there but with the grace of God, I made it! First miracle, as I came out of apartment, I saw the tram at the traffic light! Luckily, I manage to run all the way to the tram stop (about 100+ meters away) and catch it. Second miracle, late as I was, there was still someone at the door. So, in the end I didn't miss much.

Yesterday afternoon, I went to play football with my friends at a quadrangle. Kinda nice to be exercising after an entire year of none. What's not so nice, my muscles are all aching even till this moment. And I mean, ALL muscles. Basically, my body can't move without sending pain signals. I looked so tired out this morning, at least 2 people asked me if I'm alright at church. In fact, I slept the afternoon away, something I don't do unless I'm sick.

Positive outlook for the week ahead, it's the last week before easter break! Hoping my project will work out as this is the last week we have for working on it. Hopeful that my second marker has good comments on my logbook. Looking forward to a Powerhouse in Starbucks (marking only the second time I've been in that cafe), it's gonna be great! Hopefully, gonna get job for the easter break while catching up on my revision and tutorials. Only dilemma now, 7th Day or Chelsea?

2 comments:

  1. Thank God! Just found out that the Chelsea game is postponed. Now, no more dilemma!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bet u never knew how useful that thumb of yours is until now.
    with that thumb and aching muscles, you r now totally ready to take the easter break ha ha ha.
    never mind, give urself a hug and go get your needed rest.
    love mumsie

    ReplyDelete