Monday 7 March 2005

Renovation again


back to beside the window...



bed view

This makes the 3rd change to my room layout in 6 months, 4th if you include the moving of my cupboard half a meter sideways when i first got here. The whole reason behind this change is I want to get the sunlight so I can do my work without a lamp and coz internet connection more stable near the window. Actually, this arrangement is pretty good, I can keep warm while having my door open. Only drawback is that the bed is too far from the table to watch movies properly. =P

I tried to get better arrangements (even while I was busy shifting all the furniture) but this was still the best choice. Oh well, I don't download many movies these days anyways. Hmm... maybe I can find job as an interior decorator...

No comments:

Post a Comment