Tuesday 22 March 2005

Last week before Easter break

This has been another entertaining and life changing week in the life of Yong De Jing, Adrian. Although, it's a little dull compared with the previous week.

First off, I had a relaxing Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (sort of) due to having nothing else to do with my project. Then, Thursday was the powerpack day of the week. Tried to find my supervisor but he was at a seminar he organized. Should have checked my webmail as he did sent out one the day before. Anyway, saw him later on and got on with putting a layer of photoresist on my substrate. Due to a lack of consumption and aided by running up and down the stairs in Mappin, I felt a little worn out and fainty during the entire process. Supervisor put it down to the fumes from the baking process and I didn't care to correct him.

Once that was over, headed back home to cook spaghetti for dinner. Nearly chopped off my right thumb too. While you can say it was lucky the knife was blunt, I think if it wasn't blunt, I would not have put my thumb so invitingly for it to cut. At any rate, the spaghetti was a moderate success. (praise God)

Next day, saw my second marker who finally had good things to say about my logbook. Went to see my supervisor next to just get the pattern on the substrate. With the way things had been going, the water supply for cooling the laser had to been cut off just as we were about to use it. Cut short our lab work and I'm going back this Wednesday to finally get it all done. Internet was slow this few days also but the good news is, it gives me time to get on with some other things.

Sunday, was simply awesome. Got so much out of the service and Forge that night. Won't say much but, think might cut down on the blogging nowadays.

Well, it's been a GREAT Sunday and it's going to be a GREAT week ahead!! Light the fire, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment