Monday 14 February 2005

Friends who blog

I did not plan on blogging this late nor did I plan to stay up reading my friends' (and other people's) blogs but somehow it happened. For those who worry whether I will suffer for this, rest assure I won't because, I now have a 3-day weekend! Yes folks, I have NO (let me repeat that, NO) classes on Monday! *dances like a monkey*

Okay, back to the point. After reading through the blogs, some things became pretty clear. First of all, of all the blogs I read, the author/authoress is either already overseas, back home or going overseas. The first 2 usually just blog about daily events while those who fall in the 3rd category (the few who do) are busy counting down the days till their departure. This makes some depressing reading though. No offense, just sounds to me like they emigrating or something. Oh well, parting is such sweet sorrow. Anyway, to them, I wish you all the best in Australia for I know you all will do well.

Second of all, I actually read some blogs of people who I only know by name (ie. friends' friends' blog). I just somehow find it interesting. Don't ask me why though, I am not sure myself. @.@

Due to that, I have change my blog link on the sidebar to list almost all the blogs I read. If anyone doesn't want their link there, please email me at ydj.adrian@gmail.com and i will remove the link. Cheers, people.

The last thing I notice was that I quite some traffic lately due to a couple of posts. First of all, when I change my blog name to Eagle's Wings. And now (in fact, more due to this), my post listing Randy Orton's entrance theme song. Guess if no one comes to my blog anymore, I'll still get Randy Orton fans coming in. Heh.

Right, before I go off and catch some zzz's, I would just like to say sorry for the lack of posts lately. The truth is, I just got a little lazy and a little too busy with exams, projects and CNY. Look out for my post on kitchen cleaning and my CNY week! Until then, jumpa lagi!

3 comments:

  1. y is it i got a sneaky feeling u were referring to me when u say 'for those who worry'

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't be referring to you coz you are anonymous. =P

    ReplyDelete