Wednesday 26 January 2005

In the eye of the hurricane

Taking a brief break from revisions, I browsed through some blogs that I seldom peruse, usually coz the blogger is not close to me and might not even know I exyzt.

Useless bit of info: Counting the different initials of blogs I read (seldom and often), I discover I cover half the alphabet!! Plus my new title, I'm at 14!

Another useless note: By reading HL, Tim Nam and Dave's blogs, I find myself interested in their lives as they move from familiar territory to a new, foreign land. So, all the best to you 3 (+ WL) in Australia!! Enjoy the experience, enjoy the Land Down Under and best of all, enjoy uni life! Ganbatte!!!!!!!!

Final useless point:
Currently listening to: Take What's Mine - Mercy Drive (Randy Orton's current entrance theme)
Currently finding: Dudley Boyz and Edge's old entrance themes
Next planned renovation of blog: create my own template.

No comments:

Post a Comment