Friday 18 February 2005

CNY week

aka, Project week. Probably one of my busiest weeks. Everyday, I was working on my project in the morning and in the afternoon. In the evening, eat out or special dinner.

The itineray:
Monday= Pizza Volante (Halifax)
Tuesday= Noodle Inn (Portland)
Wednesday= Steamboat in Portland
Thursday= Leftovers from steamboat
Friday= Shoutlouder (not really dinner but still out)
Saturday= Dinner with Kam, Hamimah and Shu En

Wahh... sleeping late, waking up early... I still feel lethargic. But, it was a very good week. My project made quite a lot of progress and that's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood....

1 comment:

  1. we were glutting for the whole cny week with high tea in pan pacific, hi tea at armada hotel and full scale dinners everynight. now we c u r no difference in sheffield. glad u have a good week

    ReplyDelete