Saturday 11 December 2004

Computer Problems

The only things I wanna say is, idiot taskbar!! My taskbar decided to NOT show which programs i have opened i.e. defective so I tried repairing windows. Unfortunately, that uninstalled all my programs and I spent hours trying to reinstall them. Finally got so fed up, I just format my entire laptop and reinstall everything. Luckily Chee Weng could lend me his external hard disk, can save all my documents inside. Thanks man, you save my computer!! Thank you to Boon Tat for lending me Matlab again and Kian and Shio Pin for the speedy return of my CDs. Without you all, I would have blown up looooong ago. Now, reformatted and ready to go again!! Plus, this time I'm a little smarter; created a restore point so I have a back up now!! Yes........

2 comments: