Friday 10 December 2004

A modelling journey through a friend's eyes...

*Disclaimer: wenliang and adrian claims no responsibility on these images. similarities (persons, symbols or otherwise) are purely coincidental.*


Mastercard's new ad

This was the early days. Notice the precise angle of the head, the open mouth all nicely captured. It's as if he's really asleep!


Making it into the medicine world one way or another...

He has always dreamed of making it big in the biotech world. So much so that when the opportunity arrived, he grasps it with both hands and hasn't look back yet since.


Going international...

His success caught the eyes of international companies. Soon, he was famous throughout the world!!


but deciding to return to his roots. Or somewhere close to it...

His success was bringing him to new heights. But, beneath the fame and fortune, he was a lonely man. So, he then decided to return home and go back to his modelling roots; looking asleep.

Now, he is chasing his first love, biotech while sustaining it with his part-time modelling career. I wish him all the best and may he succeed in everything he does.

8 comments:

  1. ahh... much better than maxis speedmaster. hehehe...
    -will-

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH BULLSH*T!
    What the heck!!!!
    Oh My GOSH!
    I can't believe my eyes
    Must be dreaming
    Yes... I am dreaming..
    lalallala

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

    This beats my sportsgirl ad and centerstage movie poster!

    very nicely done indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kekekkee....

    will: u sure? i think all 5 are the same!!

    tim: no, you are not dreaming!! Hahaa... how does it feel to be a celebrity?

    eelin: aww.. thanks. shucks, i had help from another angel. nice to know there are nice ppl out there passing photos around eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great, Adrian. I feel so vulnerable now!!!
    How can you guys do this to me!
    at first, wen-liang use that as his presentation!!

    Aiyah.. I am not that desperate to become a celebrity or to be famous.

    So memalukan!!! So embrassing

    *pitch myself* *OUCH!* DAMN! I am not dreaming! =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAHAHAHAHAHA!!

    yesyes! I used Celebrity Tim Nam's sleeping pic for my presentation... =P and I could see Jet cringe! HAhaha...

    other faces had expressions like, "Who's this guy sleepin' with an open mouth?"

    ehhehee... but it was rather effective. got their attention. especially Jet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAhahaha... wah wen-liang, so daring!! Kekekekekekee... but good one. Reminds of ur english presentation during SAM...

    ReplyDelete