Monday 27 September 2004

First day at church!!

Today woke up at 3 actually. Hehe... nola, after that slept again till 7 in the morning. After that, went to IT centre to check mail and set up my blog (as you can see). At 10.30, walk with Sue Li to Hope City Church. The message today was pretty relevant to me. It talked about going through a transition period which I felt was happening last year. A lot of what the pastor said made sense about moving from here to there. As we go through life, we will inevitably change. No matter how much we hate to, we will have to. Today’s message, taught that God wants us to change. He wants us to continuously change, moving closer to Him. It’s the devil that will make us resist this change as he does not want us to know God more. Therefore, we have to beat him by fighting the urge to stay the same, dig in and claim what God has prepared for our lives.

After service, the church had a buffet lunch so, had lunch there. Then, I took the bus home. On the way back, met with Aik Kian and his friends and had a short chat. Got home about 3, 4 in the evening. Later on, Shaun and the rest wanted to eat dinner outside, so I just followed along. After dinner, the rest decided to dye their hair red. Since they had leftover dye, guess who was the (un)lucky victim was?

That’s right, I got rope in!! Sigh... oh well, should be something new. Finally, Shaun said I have changed since May. Looking back, I guess I have changed. Last year, I was too emotional. After that wake up call, now, I’m feeling more secure and can be myself. Well, most things have been settled, so I’ll soon have time to take a few photos of my room and apartment. Check back here for the new photos.

1 comment:

  1. ok. ur brother fainted first then ur father. ur mother is all cool. father woke up after 5 minute. ed still dazed.RED!
    mimi

    ReplyDelete