Sunday 26 September 2004

Restart

Right now, it's the start of a new semester and hopefully, the start of something better. But before I jump in, here's an update of what I've been up to since last June.

First of all though, there are some amendments I'd like to make about my previous posts. After coming back and being with my family, I can finally put my finger on my emotional rollercoaster last year. No one close in Sheffield, was very insecure. Old friends and family, they know me best, and I can be my obnoxious self with them. Going to try that here this year so for all those Sheffieldians, don't worry! You'll get a taste of it too!! Bwahahahahaaha...

The other thing I want to clear up is, after reviewing the Dinner and Dance, I guess I was a little harsh. The MASSOC team really did a great job on it and fully deserve credit for it. It's just too bad I couldn't enjoy all their hardwork. So, to the MASSOC team of 02/03, kudos on a job well done and sorry if I have offended anybody.

So, back to my summer holidays. Back in Malaysia, got a job through my parents in July. It was pretty good. Lots of hard, manual labour but it was fun. I got to play with saws!! And network cables. After all the hands on work for 2 weeks, had to quit due to the company relocating to Rawang (too far to travel) and the fact that I had to study for my resit. Yes, for all the ones who didn't know, I failed 2 papers! Aiyah, one month of holiday down the drain. After the resits, went for a holiday with my family in Cameron Highlands. The cool air, the strawberries, the fresh vegetables, and the cool hotel room! Wahahahahaha... (heck, I brought over one jar of strawberry jam to Sheffield. Anyone for bread?)

After that, just spend a lot of time at home, getting ready for coming back and just having a real holiday!! Went out with friends, ride the rides in Berjaya (pretty cool place), bowl and shoot arrows.

And now, I'm back in Sheffield!! Watch out people, the Jing is back!!

P.S. note to self, watch PGL somehow.

1 comment: