Thursday 21 June 2007

He give me strength when I am weak.

How great is God! Last week (due to my own issues), I have not been getting enough sleep and as a result; had a very tiring sort of week.

Firstly, I was quite tired out on Tuesday night. I had considered not going for the Prayer Service that night but boy, am I glad I decided to make it! During the actual event, God gave me the strength to not only worship Him and enjoy the night, He also gave me strength to participate fully in all the activities plus enough to get me home safely! He truly is great.

Reflecting upon this, I have to say that whenever I truly feel weary or tired, He will always give me the strength to carry on. Every time I go to church tired, I surely come out of it revived and having felt the presence of God. How truly great is He.

Furthermore, I received good advice that Tuesday night on how to overcome my tiredness plus helping me come closer to Him once again. Once again, I bow down at His mercy for us who reject Him time and time again. God, You truly love me and desire to know me. And I truly desire to know You more and to follow in Yours ways all of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment