Thursday 3 November 2005

Bus ride (6 November 2005)

Interesting enough, this marks my 2nd bus ride in Malaysia only. Depending on how you look at it, the surprise is that it's only my 2nd bus ride or that I have ridden a bus before. Ok, that's not counting the Putra buses which I've taken at least 5 times. However, this is my first long trip bus ride.

The bus was quite comfortable. I had a lone seat so more space for me! Heh... It was a night bus so by the time it moved off, all the lights within the bus was turned off and most of the passengers were asleep. Since it was so dark, couldn't do much other than twiddle with my laptop till the battery was low. Couldn't read (light at my seat was faulty) so slept half the time. Lucky for me, I could shut off the air-con so it wasn't too cold. Due to ample warning, I was also wearing 2 shirts.

The bus ride was quite uneventful. Nothing to see since it's dark plus everyone was sleeping. It rained off and on throughout the journey, making sleeping a very nice option.

Arrived in KL at 11.30 pm. Not bad actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment