Friday 26 August 2005

Reflecting...

It's been nearly 3 weeks since I've come back. Reaching back, I have been amazed by how much things have stayed the same. I've changed so much during my time in Sheffield, guessed I was expecting Malaysia to have changed some what too, especially considering the amount of construction work going on when I left.

It's been an interesting and exciting 2 years in Sheffield. I've changed my perception on many things while emphasising others. In that time, I've gone clubbing (somewhat), travelled quite a bit and got planted in an awesome church. I've learnt to tolerate certain things and gotten focused on my life.

Looking back, I can definitely feel different to when I first went over. In fact, I can say after the experience I gain in Sheffield, I never want to revert back to before. To me, graduation marked the closure of one chapter of my life and Audacious marked the beginning of a long and exciting new chapter. Here I go...

1 comment:

  1. where is your graduation photos? Share your graduation, man! hahaha..

    spending time overseas definately will change your life. And I think it SHOULD be a GOOD change for u right? hahaha.. never know, let me come back and examine you first! hehe

    ReplyDelete