Saturday 23 April 2005

Update time!

Well, this has been a quite good week. After getting charged up at 7th Day, I attack the week with vigour. Actually, spent most of my time working on my presentation. Not too bad if I say so myself. Considering I only started praticing my speech (which was off the top of my head) on Wednesday night, I'd say I did a very good job. In fact, my supervisor said that the only thing I missed out was a picture of my finished work. Next week is gonna be really hectic though. Finishing a 6000 word thesis while doing outreach week and studies (plus revision). All I can say is.... Bring It On! Romans 9:37 - No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."

Also, Jeremiah 20:9 says
But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word
is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it
in; indeed, I cannnot.
Time to step out in faith!

P.S. Anyone know a good website to host photos for putting in blogs? Hard to put more than one picture per post right now...

2 comments:

  1. yea.. u can only 1 by 1. Well.. just post several times. Hello seems to be user friendly. =0

    ReplyDelete
  2. =P yeah, it is. wished I could put all the photos I want at one go though. very annoying otherwise...

    ReplyDelete